WATERWAY NET SCHEDULE:
The Waterway Net begins daily at 0745 Eastern Time on 7.268 MHz LSB and runs approximately one hour.
These special interest nets immediately follow the Waterway Net on 7.268 MHz:
|Wednesday || - || Land Cruisers (RV) NET (Also, 14.275 MHz at 0915 ET)
|Thursday || - || WINLINK/AIRMAIL NET
|Friday || - || COMPUTER NET
CW NET SCHEDULE:
0700 ET Daily on 7.047 MHz - Regular Net with Net Control Station (NCS)
Fridays are now slow days and straight keys are encouraged.
(10-15 WPM), slower on Monday at the beginning for new checkins.
Send a QRS to slow it down if it's too fast for you
Sundays are fast days
(20 WPM and up)
ASSOCIATED NET SCHEDULES:
Weather Net - 0720 ET - 7.096 MHz LSB (Alternate 3.696 MHz)
Florida coastal and Bahamas weather - After forecasts are read, boats
and shore stations respond with local reports which are passed on to the NWS
and Nassau Met Office.
Weather Net - 0730 ET - 8.104 MHz USB
Nets (EDT) - PDF file
courtesy of Dockside Radio
Nets (EST) - PDF file
courtesy of Dockside Radio
- 0830 ET - 8.152 / 8.146 MHz USB
Intercontinental Traffic Net -
0700-1200 ET - 14.300 MHz
Maritime Mobile Service Network
- 1200-2100 EST (2200 EDT) - 14.300 MHz
II - Herb's Weather - 1500 ET - 12C/12.359 MHz USB
LUNCHEON SCHEDULES - WHERE THE
ELITE MEET TO EAT:
The following are regularly scheduled WRCC breakfasts and luncheons. Be sure to listen to the announcement segment of the Net for schedule or restaurant changes and
reservation information. All times are Eastern.
® indicates reservations are required.
- GEORGE TOWN - lunch
- Weekly, late January thru March
- Details to be announced on the Net
- NASSAU - lunch
- Every Thursday at 1230, Nov. 30 thru May.
- Green Parrot at Hurricane Hole marina, Paradise Island.
- For dinghies, come in just east of the eastern bridge
- and there's a shallow bay to the right. Walk across
- the unpaved parking area to the open-air restaurant
- by the swimming pool at Hurricane Hole. .
- MARATHON - lunch ®
- Lazy Days Restaurant, 11th Street
- Winter months - every Wednesday at 1130
- Summer months - first Wednesday at 1130
- Contact: ND7K (Repeater 147.105+)
- MELBOURNE - lunch
- Second Wednesday at 1130
- Conch Key Grill (formerly Pineda Inn)
- About one mile north of the Pineda Causeway
- Contact: KN4RB, W4KS
- PENSACOLA BEACH - lunch
- Second Tuesday of each month at 1130
- Hemingway's - (EZ tie-up, nice long dock)
- Contact: KE4KEA - 850 623-2669
- ST. PETERSBURG - lunch ®
- Second Saturday of each month at 1300
- Midtown Sundries, 200 1st Avenue South
- Contact: Ken Cowan KC4OSZ, (727) 821-5383
- NORTH CAROLINA:
- ORIENTAL - breakfast
- Last Saturday of each month at 0900
- Brantley's Village Restaurant
- Contact: Repeater 147.210+ tone 151.4
- DELTAVILLE - breakfast
- Every Saturday at 0730
- Contact: KD4NHD - (Repeater 145.450-)